Each season we hire prospective employees based on whether our current employees return to work. The amount of staff we hire each summer will vary. In order to be considered for a position at Silton, all staff must be certified in Lifeguard Training, First Aid Training and CPR/AED. If you are interested in applying for a job at Silton Swim School, please complete our application for employment. You can download the form or stop in our office after March 1st to fill out an application.
Please make sure to complete the proper forms above prior to your start date. Please note the following:
- All staff must complete the W-4, Medical Form and Code of Conduct.
- Affidavit (For staff 19 & older who have already received a background check)
- Form D (For Staff who just turned 18, you will need to schedule an apt. online for a background check)
- I9 Form: For all NEW HIRES ONLY!
- For all staff 17 and younger, please obtain working papers from your school (please provide working papers every season until you turn 18).
Thursday, June 1st, 2017
7pm (5-7 Movie Room)
New Staff Orientation Dates
Date: Pick 1 day to attend:
Wednesday, June 7 ~OR~ Thursday, June 8
New Staff: Lifeguard/First Aid/CPR Classes
The following facilities offer this certification class: Please make sure you are certified prior to the start of our season:
Neptune Aquatics Center, Candlewood, The Atlantic Club, and Ocean County YMCA.
(This course if for all staff who have already been certified in Lifeguard/First Aid/CPR and need to renew their certification)
Option 1: Friday May 19th (4pm-9pm) & Saturday May 20th (8am-3pm) at Neptune Aquatics Center
Option 2: Friday June 2nd (4pm-9pm) & Saturday June 3rd (8am-3pm) at Neptune Aquatics Center
* Make sure to register for one of these Re-certification classes on Neptune Aquatic Center's website ASAP. Spaces are Limited
*If you get closed out of either class, check with The Atlantic Club, Candlewood or Ocean County YMCA for Lifeguard Recert classes.
Staff Bathing Suit Info
MENS SUITS: $25.00
Solid Challenger Trunk
WOMENS SUITS: $40.00
Option 1: (Thick Strap) Alliance Maxfit / Option 2: (Thin Strap) Alliance Diamondfit
All Staff Suit orders are to be place with Danielle no later than June 1st, 2017.